Friday, November 30, 2007

pianoplayer trying to keep up with smallpleasures2

My fiirst blog inspired my daughter-in-law to start her own blog. I've got to try to keep ahead of her!!!



I meant to post a small pleasure every day, but I am already several days behind. Here are a few small pleasures I've enjoyed this week:



Monday & Tuesday - Dancing With the Stars finalie. My favorite TV reality show, and I liked both finalists.



Wednesday - Every time I drive by the wild flowers blooming on Fern Ave. north of 70th St. I thank the planters and tenders for such a beautiful sight. I made a home visit with a lady from my church to interview a single mother who has applied for one of the Fuller houses (Habit for Humanity) being built in Allendale for low income families. Felt like I was doing social work again.



Thursday - The nurses in the KidMed clinic are so supportive of me and Reach Out and Read. I will miss them when I leave at the end of December.



Managed to get in a little shopping (one of my favorite things), and bought a leopard print blouse to match my new leopard print shoes!!##**$$



Friday - I am putting away the fall and Thanksgiving ornaments so we can put out the Christmas stuff. I'm going to play Josh what-his-name's Christmas album. It's beautiful, and should ispire me to start thinking about Christmas.



This is starting to sound like a diary, or journal. I don't even know how long to leave postings up.



Ahnie - what is your blog address?

1 comment:

pipsqueak said...

my blog is at http://pipsqueakblog.wordpress.com/

keep posting! i love reading along..